Snow-Capped lets members easily freeze and unfreeze their credit.
Freezing your credit is the most effective way to protect yourself from major identity theft. It’s free and will not affect your credit cards, credit report, or credit score. You can continue using your cards as you were before.
How Snow-Capped works
- You send Snow-Capped a freeze or unfreeze request.
- Snow-Capped sends your request to the three US credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). This step may take up to two business days.
- You receive a confirmation email from Snow-Capped.
How we make money
Snow-Capped is 100% free with no ads. Free membership will we be supported by advertising in the future.
How to join
- Join Snow-Capped.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- Login to Snow-Capped (we recommend using ‘login with Google,’ if you have Gmail).
- Complete Registration by entering your address and identity information.
- Go to your Account Profile to request a freeze or unfreeze.